Our clients are people like you –
- Large and small pension plans and individual investors who lost money in their investments as a result of misrepresentations by a corporate issuer;
- Large and small businesses that overpaid for products as a result of price-fixing conspiracies;
- Shareholders who believe corporate boards failed to act in their corporations’ best interests;
- Consumers who lost money as a result of deceptive-business practices;
- Current or former employees who lost retirement benefits as a result of defined-benefit pension plans changing to cash-balance plans.
Because many lawyers, stock brokers, and accountants recognize our ability to investigate and ably prosecute class-actions, they typically refer us clients who they suspect might have class-action claims.